The Annual Parent-Child Home Program Conference
May 23-24, 2011
Long Island Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, Uniondale, NY
Featuring Ellen Galinsky & Tovah P. Klein
L: Keynote speaker Ellen Galinsky, President and Co-Founder of the Families and Work Institute will present "Mind in the Making: Engaging Families in Promoting the Seven Essential Skills Every Child Needs"
R: Tovah P. Klein, Ph.D., the Director of the Barnard College Center for Toddler Development and a Professor of Psychology, will present "Playing as a Way to Set the Stage for Healthy Child Development"
- Strengthening Families: Using The Parent-Child Home Program Model to Support Protective Factors
- Appropriate Discipline for Young Children
- How Language is Learned
- Supporting ELL Home Visitors with Reflection, Facilitative Leadership, Appreciative Inquiry and Learning
- Circle of Security Parenting
- Red Flag Behaviors and Young Children
- Ain't Misbehaving: A Guide to Language-Based Behavior Problems
...And many more.
Download Forms Here:
- Registration Form (Includes fees) Early Bird Deadline April 23rd / Regular Deadline May 15th
- Hotel Information (Includes information about room costs and how to make a reservation)
- Conference Agenda (Includes detailed workshop and schedule information)
Questions? Contact Michele Morrison at email@example.com