Save the Dates for the 2014 PCHP Annual Conference:
Monday, May 5th and Tuesday, May 6th
The Long Island Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Uniondale, New York
Follow up training for New Coordinators only: May 7, 2013
You don't want to miss our opening keynote speaker, Dr. Joshua Sparrow, of the Brazelton Touchpoints Center. Dr. Sparrow is an internationally-known expert on child development, the social determinants of child mental health issues, and developmental delays aggravated by social and economic deprivation.
Dr. Sparrow has co-authored eight books with Dr. T. Berry Brazelton that have been translated into more than 20 languages. He has revised, along with Dr. Brazelton, the 15th anniversary 2nd edition of Touchpoints: Birth to Three and is the co-editor of Nurturing Children and Families: Building on the Legacy of T. Berry Brazelton.
2014 Conference Workshop Previews:
- Strengthening Families through Early Literacy
- "Why Are Things So Hard for Me?": Strategies to Help Children Tolerate Frustration
- Technology and Early Childhood Learning
- "Ain't Misbehaving": The Co-Occurence of Behavioral and Communication Disorders
- Engaging Fathers in the Early Years
- "Biting and Hitting and Dumping, Oh My!": Helping Families Understand and Cope with the Challenging Behaviors of Toddlers
- And many more!
Our Conference Marketplace will be back with the latest children's books and educational toys on display, and there will be great opportunities for networking with staff from around the country; and there will be a free conference shuttle bus available to take you to the Westbury Long Island Railroad Station (the train to New York City), and local shops and restaurants.
Do You Need More Information?
Click Here to access 2014 Conference Agenda.
Click Here to access the Registration Form.
Click Here to access the Follow-Up Training Registration Form.
Click Here to access schedule, hotel, and travel information.