Do you believe that every child, regardless of their socio economic circumstances, deserves the opportunity to enter school ready to succeed? Do you believe that empowering under-resourced parents to engage their children at home, before they enter school, is the key to closing the preparation gap? If you answered yes, then you could be an excellent advocate for PCHP. There are many simple things you can do to help sustain and grow support for PCHP’s proven early literacy, school readiness, parenting program.
What can you do?
- Tell your friends about the Parent-Child Home Program and invite them to browse our site and watch our videos to learn more about the important work we are doing.
- Share our program, proven outcomes, and success stories. Throughout PCHP’s website, you will see sharing icons for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more. Simply click to share the details of our Program that are most powerful to you!
- Like us on Facebook, comment on our posts, and share them on your wall.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our articles and mentions.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn and share our comments.
- Contact your government officials to encourage support for early childhood programming such as the Parent-Child Home Program.
- If you would like to see the Parent-Child Home Program in your community, download this information sheet and bring it to your school district or a community-based organization that could implement the Program. It includes details on what is involved in starting a site, as well as contact information.