Families We Serve
Parent-Child Home families are located in urban, suburban, and rural communities. They are:
- Low income, isolated, and some of them are or have been homeless;
- American-born, immigrants, and refugees;
- Multi-lingual, non-native English speakers, and low literacy English speaking families
- Single parent, teen parent and two parent families and grandparents raising grandchildren.
- Many of the parents have not graduated from high school. Most of them do not have access to center-based early childhood or parenting programs.